 General / 19431
19430  |  19432
Subject:
My FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:37:03 GMT

The local Kmart is finally blowing out their stock of 4128 Freestyle buckets
at $8.00 each.  With 650 pieces that works out to 1.23 cents per part...not
bad at all!  Key parts include 4 white 1x6x3.3 half arches, straight and
round spindle-type railings, and many green low slope parts.

I hope the manager decides to do the same with the overabundance of Divers
(6442 and 6558) and Wild West (6755, 6746, and 6748) he has.  The divers
stuff is still full price while the Wild West is priced at around 25% off.

Let me know if you want me to pick any of these up for you.

Will

--
Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie