 General / 19233
    Re: What happened to Joe Davenport's web site? —James J. Trobaugh
   Joe, Thats pretty good if you've been getting away with an extra 50mb for two years... ha! I was wanting to look at some of your rolling stock, mainly boxcars. I'm in the process of building one for the GMLTC show and had your page book marked as a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What happened to Joe Davenport's web site? —Joe Davenport
   Hi James, I put the train page back up for you: (URL) I got all the large pics along with the thumbnails. If I missed some let me know and I can get them up for you. I also put the soccer truck page back up since it was the last project I had done (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)