 General / 19230
Re: What happened to Joe Davenport's web site?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 22:09:59 GMT

Hi James and all,

Yes, sadly, my web site is down for the moment. :-(

My ISP only alocates 5Mb of space for a user's web space.  Apparently, I was
using 55Mb!  (It only took them a couple of years to realize this. :-)   )

I will be switching to a new server soon.  I'll be sure to let everyone know
when it is back up.  The original address will be the same, I'll just link it
to the new site.

Thanks for wondering about it though.  I didn't think anyone had stopped by for
a while since I haven't been doing much new.  If you wanted to see anything in
particular, I can get that page up for you. (At least 5Meg at a time anyway!)

LMK
Thanks,
Joe

In lugnet.general, James J. Trobaugh writes:
Hey Joe (or anyone who knows),

What happened to Joe's LEGO web site? I know the link was valid a few weeks
back, but now there's nothing there. Did it get moved?

jt