 General / 19056
  Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) I definitely got a laugh out of it, not as much of a laugh as set 666 though. (...) I agree. I'm not sure what my own feelings are, but I'll be interested in seeing what comes out of a serious discussion (assuming there are folks interested in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  do we need an "on-topic.debate"? (was Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes

(...) I think your idea has merit and is worthy of discussion. However, these debates can veer off-topic quickly (the blue hopper debate, IMHO, quickly degenerated into an anti-American/anti-wealth diatribe.) Would that mean that you'd have to move (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  BURP Adwenture!!! (Was Re: The problem I have with upcoming product hoaxes)

Frank Filz wrote in message <394A294B.3F78@minds...ng.com>... (...) worked (...) Set 666 "BURP Adventure" didn't make me laugh - I like BURPs a lot, so my reaction was, "Cool - if I saw a shelf full of those on clearance I'd buy all of them!" ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)