 General / 19032
19031  |  19033
Subject:
Any Themepary Layouts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:56:18 GMT
(canceled)

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

(...) As a sidenote, watch for George Lucas' cameo as the guy Axel Foley cuts in front of to get on a ride (when he's being pursued by Evil Thugs (tm)). eric (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

(...) I've made actual working rides, and at one time seriously contemplated building an amusement park, but then I started tearing the rides apart and that though left me. You can see the 3 rides that I created on my web page. There's a fourth (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

I will be doing that as soon as I can free up some time... At home, I have a newspaper article about a man in Ohio who created a Lego amusement park. He donated it to a children's museum, I think. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET Member 115 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

I built a working roller coaster at one point with 4.5 train tracks and a 4.5V motor. I used technic (Expert Builder at that time) beams for the supports. The highest peak was about 2 feet high. After that, it went down, did a U-turn, then fell into (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)