 General / 18997
Re: Question re: the bulk discount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:11:13 GMT

Ben Gatrelle wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Christopher Tracey writes:
i asked the rep when i called. it's any five items(different or the same).  I
also didn't have to give the code- the rep entered it in for me.

i had a dream two nights ago about white 2x2 windows.  i'm going to dream
about gray corrugated brick  tonight.

No, please dream about YELLOW corrugated 1x2 bricks ;)

Ben

No dream about 1x1 and 1x2 tiles :)

--
Keep on Bricken'