 General / 18972
Re: More fun with Fibblesnork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 05:55:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
I needed bemusement today... so I lolligagged around with the set generator,
and thought I'd share some results with y'all.

For me, anyway, the last two were the best.

[...]
Pleasure Lock-up (first set with minifig handcuffs)

Ouch!  This one actually brought tears to my eyes, I was laughing so hard!

Neptune Gas Camper (let me know if you can figure out what this is)

Well, it just so happens that I was already building one of these!  If I can
finish it in time, I'll enter it in Mark Sandlin's design contest...

http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=18897

...and then you'll know what it is.

Ciao!

--