 General / 18965
Re: 2001 Catalogue!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Johann writes:
FANTASTIC!!!!

Finally, Lego releases a set that might be worth the price the'll put on it.
That is such a great looking model. I'll have to pick up many copies of this
set
for my upcoming Hoth base.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I doubt that's actually going to be released...
too late for April's fools, Greg! ;-)

-Shiri