 General / 18952
18951  |  18953
Subject:
"Night of the Plastic" trailer - now with sound
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:10:18 GMT

I uploaded a "new and improved" version of my CG work-in-progress -- I added
a temp sound and music track. There's also a
smaller file-size version to accomodate faster download times.  You can find
these at http://www.lightdogfilms.com...