 General / 18947
Re: 3409 - Soccer set Female conversion parts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:42:53 GMT

Where did you buy the 3409?

Rose

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ...
I know this has been discussed earlier but I don't know if it was actually
confirmed here on LUGNET.

3409 Does indeed come with parts to convert the figs to female figs.  It • comes
with 6 extra female heads (I assume you use the 6 classic smiles as females • as
well) and 10 wigs.

The wigs are as follows.

2 - Black ponytails
2 - Brown ponytails
2 - Red ponytails
2 - Black longhairs
2 - Brown longhairs

Strangly enought this is not included on the box or in the instructions.  I
feel this must have been an afterthought expecially because all the • conversion
parts come in a seperate bag.  I can understand that if it was an • afterthought
and the boxes and instructions had already gone to print but I would have
thought that they would have added a sticker or something to the box to let
people know.  I think they could possibly sell a few more if it were right
there on the box.

Either way it was a pleasent suprise.

On a side note:  The game is a blast I picked one up for myself and one for • my
nephiews birthday.  My nonLEGO wife and I put the first one together and • then
played it.  The game truely is a blast to play, I have never seen my wife
laugh so hard in my life :-).  She especially liked it when she would shoot • and
nail another player in the back of the head.  We also noticed that with the
arch you get on the ball a couple of the players positions make it very
difficult to defend with the goalie because the goalie has no vertical • range.

I give LEGO an A+ on this one.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/