 General / 18925
Re: New mini set box pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:55:18 GMT

"Jason Maxwell" <jhmaxwell@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:Fw2B0s.Gyr@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Jon D. Hayward writes:
I've just uploaded pictures for -

Knight's Kingdom: 4801, 4806 and 4807
http://www.geocities.com/jondhayward/LegoMiniSets.html

Just Jono .oO

I've got 4801 and 4806 (x5) but is 4807 going to be available here in the
States or is this going to be an Europe exclusive?  I need to build up my
armies and it will probably be cheaper to buy multiple 4807 instead of
4801.

Of all the sets I uploaded, only one was advertised as being available here
in the UK. Dunno why they've appeared here of if they'll appear elsewhere...

Just Jono .oO