 General / 18906
    Re: New mini set box pictures —Jeff Johnston
   (...) So, do you actually have these sets in your possession? Does the alligator chick from the Race sets come with the green hair, or is that only in the big expensive ones? J (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New mini set box pictures —Jon D. Hayward
   "Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:Fw1sGq.5F5@lugnet.com... (...) I bought one of each for my collection, but I can soon get more if required ;-) The alligator girl in 6707 just comes with a green helmet - I guess that she (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)