 General / 18826
18825  |  18827
Subject:
Semi new web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:42:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

You will have to bear with me I am very new to posting on LUGNET actually this
is my first post.  So I will make it big.  Quite a few of you have probably
come across my old web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~cmstaff/lego.htm .
Well in an effort increase my web design abilities, share with the LEGO
community my recent trip to LEGOLAND California, I have registered a new page
at http://www.squig.net/ .  Yes the new home of Squiggy's Page.  Please enjoy
and I welcome any feedback.

I'll sure I'll write again!

Mark