 General / 18771
  LEGO in commercial

Hey Everybody Anybody else see the new Oppenheimer commercial that features LEGO with an opening statement of "Some toys never go out of style." Mark (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO in commercial

(...) Yeah, I saw it and posted about it a while back. Despite heavy CNN watching (8 hours 5 days a week) I haven't seen it again, though. eric (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)