 General / 18694
Re: "Classic" Lego Advertisements / Promo Flyers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 19:45:04 GMT

Scott A wrote:

"Classic" Lego Advertisements / Promo Flyers

I have just got more of these, I thought I'd share them:

1983 Expert Builder advertisement from the back of a Superman Comic

1960 Womans Realm Advertisement:

Undated in-box (?) flyer. I'm not sure about the date, but as slopes feature
quite heavily on most of the models I assume they must have been a new
thing.

I have some old ads at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/4405/scans.htm
I hope to get the time to update with some more...

/Tore

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden