 General / 18681
    Re: T.I.M.M.Y —Greg Majewski
   (...) Riiight...... A comment, though: Timmy is good for green minifig torsos and blank heads for custom minifigs. Greg "Oh no! The truck have started to move!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: T.I.M.M.Y —Damian Garcia
    "Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FvK55G.Fu2@lugnet.com... (...) My brother and I STILL have a good laugh about this comment when we get together. Bad translation aside, Excellent game. (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: T.I.M.M.Y —Greg Majewski
   (...) That game is a gold mine for horrible translations! My personal favorite is "I feel asleep!" I laughed for about ten minutes straight (really!) after seeing that! Greg "I hateitwhentha happens. I can't take this anymore!" Majewski (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)