 General / 18678
Re: tank treads: how many do I need ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:44:23 GMT

Read this thread:

http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=8753

The tread links and chain links are the same size.

-Rob.

"Kyle Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message

Hello!

I am thinking about making a tank or some other tracked vehicle. So I need
treads. I found some at
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2/catalog.cfm?

dest=itempg&orderid=ID295021154842408177&itemid=145&secid=17&linkon=category
&li
nkid=11
They come in sets of 36.  So about how many would I need to make a vehicle • ~
10 in long?