 General / 18645
    How can a jumprope be 'Hi-Fi?' —Robert M. Dye
   Hey everybody. I was at a WM here in Oklahoma, and in the sporting goods dept saw LEGO life jackets. I kid you not. They have the logo, and some graphics of minifigs doing various things. I looked to see if there was a minifig or some bricks (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)