 General / 1864
  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

(...) This is a list of all sets I could find, including colors (1): 1966 Car Repair Shop - Red,Clear 6369 Auto Workshop - Yellow,Yellow/Clear 6374 Holiday Home - Clear,Blue/Clear 6382 Fire Station - Grey,Clear 6383 Public Works Center - Red,Red (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Plus the service pack, 5187 Bricks w/Groove, Garage Panels. (the bricks are red, the panels are clear, and the panel with the handle is blue) I only know of this set because I recently obtained an older Technic set (1990) from overseas and the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)