 General / 18626
Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 15:43:15 GMT

Ugh.  His home page says that he is in Great Britain.  My guess is you won't
find any of these in the US.

8(

Rob
-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com

Just picked up all the following from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater:

(Pictures are at
http://www.Geocities.com/JonDHayward/LegoMinifigPacks.html)

Star Wars
---------

"Contains UNIQUE Mini Figure" (it sez 'ere):

#3340 Star Wars #1
Darth Vader
Darth Maul