 General / 18611
    Oppenheimer Funds Ads —Eric Joslin
   I just saw an ad for Oppenheimer Funds on CNN featuring a couple of children playing with the big ol' Fright Knights castle. I missed what the voice-over was about, though. It was a little startling to see a Lego set on a 4foot by 5foot screen. eric (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Oppenheimer Funds Ads —Gary Istok
    (...) Well I'll be...... when I left Ameritech Corp in 1998 after 21 years, I took my company pension and rolled all of it into 4 mutual funds of the Oppenheimer Funds group. Hmmm, maybe I should send them a thank you note with a LEGO picture. Gary (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)