 General / 18605
  New sketches on my gallery: the train diaphragm

Hi all, I've updated my gallery with the building instructions for the train diaphragm for articulated locomotives (with no gap between semibodies) You can see it at: www.brickshelf.com/g...m/Sketches and the resulting model at: (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: New sketches on my gallery: the train diaphragm

Thanks! Chris (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)