 General / 18596
  Roboriders in local K-Mart

Hi, I ment to post this on Thursday, but I forgot. Anyway, I picked up Frost, one of the new Roboraiders, in a K-mart here in Rome Georgia. It's pretty cool. The translucent blue wheels are pretty neat. They had one each of the new robo raiders. The (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.general)