 General / 18548
  Coby, I laughed my head off again

Nobody at work knows what I am laughing at... it is like a leering imp that visits me in the back of my head. Protuberancia Inutil Grande indeed... (URL) from Coby's Ray-Traced Lego Mania, and whoever posted it first made my day. Snx. Heh. Kzzx! (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Coby, I laughed my head off again

(...) That's hilarious. I ran across it months ago, and had him render me a special 1280x1024 version so I could use it as wallpaper. A definite classic. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.general)