 General / 18525
18524  |  18526
Subject:
Lego found in animation tutorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 01:52:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was messing around learing to do animations when I found this:
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/32/index0a_page5.html?tw=multimedia
scroll down to dynamic html and click on Monkeys in New York,  isn't it cool
that someone teaching you how to animated with dynamic html used legos in one
of their exampples!  Well it is to me!

-Kyle Keppler
http://hifiki.tripod.com