 General / 18501
Re: WW2 Ambulance (was: addicted to LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:54:12 GMT

Allan J Smith wrote:

(1) World War 2 1942-44 Dodge WC54 Ambulance

Allan, don't you know it's bad form to mention something that sounds really
spiffy and not provide us with pictures, or at least a tantalizing
description?  ;)  (Or maybe you did, and I missed the announcement?)  Maybe
some of us would like to build one to keep us, uh, brick-dented at night.

OK...OK...just got photos back

To LEGO ... thanks for the Flash Speeder set ... great green parts pack :)

check out My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ"

Allanton's Latest News web page
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

or

....Allan

(Followup set to lugnet.general)
It remonds me of the ones on MASH. I Like it.