 General / 18489
    Re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages! —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'll take them! Seriously, though -- make sure your parents know that they're not to get rid of them. I've heard way too many horror stories about people who came back from college to find all their great classic stuff sold at a garage sale. (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        re: Help! I'm sinking into the Dark Ages! —Eric Lanteigne
   (...) If you're entering in your dark ages, start investing right now. The cost are way higher when you're back at it! As Matthew wrote, make sure they're stored properly and nobody can play with them. I've got a brand new collection that I bought (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.general)