 General / 18459
18458  |  18460
Subject:
Aircraft of the World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 02:13:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not only do I have a brand new layout, but I also have my first online
aircraft model.

http://www.netpluscom.com/~drew/lego/

The new aircraft model in question is the FRS.MK1 Sea Harrier. The model isn't
built to any British Royal Navy color scheme for two reasons:

1) I don't have enough dark grey pieces to do it,
2) What dark grey pieces I DO have are used in my mech, which I'm still
working on.

I may someday rebuild the model with a color scheme in mind...

Tell me what you think! (Either email me, using the feedback form, or post a
reply here on LUGNET.)

Drew Lawrence