 General / 18454
18453  |  18455
Subject:
LEGO/MLS Soccer Truck pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:22:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,

I have some pics of the green semi I built on my web page.  It is the one that
was shown on the poster inside the latest issue of MANIA Magazine.  I still
have some things to do to the model, but thought some of you would like to see
the work in progress.

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/soccertruck.html

Thanks for stopping by,
Joe