 General / 18434
Re: Any news on July Thames valley Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 10:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Briscoe writes:
Just wondering if we are any closer to a confimed date for thr TVF?

Regards,

Jason

The concensus when this was discussed in lugnet UK was that it would be held
in September to avoid holiday season clashes, and give breathing space with
other legofests.

I said I would arrange, so I suppose its about time now for me to find a hall
and nail this down. So watch this space.

regards
lawrence