 General / 18413
    Re: Just Curious: —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Why? (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Just Curious: —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Because they are incredibly designed sets with tons of nice parts (even though I might not need some of those parts...). Model Team-style sets are my favorite because they are so detailed and because they don't have the problem that, for (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.general)