 General / 18397
  Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

"Jonathan Wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:3925BC09.B18366...ail.com... (...) Not to be rude, but what would be the point? You can just as easily create a Greek/Roman based theme without having to pay licencing fees. I will agree (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) Others have suggested atlantis. See also my recent suggestions in lugnet.dear- lego... Alex (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) Yes, it's a great concept for a theme! If you haven't already, see: (URL) miss the Trojan Horse!!! (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) As someone who loves the Greco-Roman theme, I mentioned a few months ago a Classics Architectural set of about 2000 pieces that would be great for TLC to come up with. Many of you may have seen a set of wooden blocks in the classic style that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) Set (...) I for one would snap up as many sets as I could with column capitals. It's definately something that nearly every town and city has; Greco-Roman architecture. It makes for a nice touch. Though I'm satisfied with the solution that I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear lego, please liscence the film galdiators

(...) I hope that they will be well designed peices at a reasonable size. Not hdeous <Seethe><fume> juniorized,spudded or pooped peices. Alex (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)