 General / 18391
Re: My favorite!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:11:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
Other fun ones:
~ Fun-Day River Avenger
~ Train Fleet Lock-up
~ Smugglers Bathroom
~ Rolling Acres Crocodile Showdown
~ Fiber-Optic Magic Treasure Chest (complete with funky fungi)
~ Pony Loading Playground (also known as the glue factory)
~ Rolling Acres Pulsar Playland (I wouldn't want to play there...)
~ Paradisa Transmitting Bathroom
~ Mystic Pleasure Sundaes
~ Rolling Acres Rocket Bathroom
~ Dig 'n Dump Fleet Headquarters
~ Tri-Star Isolation Hypno-Playmates
~ Battle Buccaneers
~ Pretty Wishes Rocket Paradise
~ Garden Command Outpost

I also got some interesting euphamisms...  :)

Jeff

I just got a list that had me laughing out loud. It included such timeless
classics as:

~Trauma Bike
~Paramedic Fury
~Magic Isolation Bathroom