 General / 1838
  Discontinued Sets List

Hi folks, I'm new here and could use your help. I'm looking for a list of the lego sets through out the years. With info on the year they came out and the year they were discontinued. Is this possible? I'll try to check this site. Also please email (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Discontinued Sets List

Probably the best place is (URL) you click on a theme it will give you the years for each sub theme. And I think that the info on the sets gives the years it was available. If you go to (URL) is a quick note on each theme and subtheme. You get some (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)