 General / 18367
  More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!

Hey Todd, I just want to reiterate Aaron's praise for the membership package. Also, I'd like to know if it will be possible in the future to obtain more Lugnet minifig stickers. I have a few plain torsos that have been converted into Classic Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!

Loud cheers! I think a LUGNET futbol team would be _supercooled_. How 'bout it, Todd? -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!

Yeah, right after getting my membership kit, I emailed Todd asking for a few more sheets of stickers for torsos, and a sheet of 1.5x, 2x, and 3x sized stickers. I want to make a LUGNET racing team ;-) (...) -- PLEASE NOTE I will be out of the office (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More Lugnet minifig stickers wanted!

Be careful where you use that LUGNET logo! Somebody at TLC put it in a comic strip in a Mania magazine and the resulting firestorm of controversy is still being sorted out! ;-) -Tommy "It's 'shinning'! D'ya want ta get sooed?" -Willie (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.general)