 General / 18344
    Re: Classic era damaged windows/doors. —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Hey no problem with the questions, I don't mind sharing info. I'll check the paint spray can tonight at home. But you should be able to take any new black brick (2x4), take it to a hobby store, and compare the brick color/gloss with the top (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Classic era damaged windows/doors. —James Simpson
   (...) Here is a breakdown on classic windows/doors : Red and white windows are common (...) Thanks for the info! (Hopefully, LD will resurrect the old classic molds.) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)