 General / 18276
  Identify a piece?

I was going through a pile of bricks I acquired in a recent Ebay auction and came across a red 2x4 brick with a yellow headlight and grill pattern printed on one face. Does anyone know where this piece might have originated? Dave! (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Identify a piece?

There was one in set #1666 an early Brick Vac. I think it was included in several other basic sets too, but can't recall offhand which ones. Maggie C. (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Identify a piece?

Found bucket #1994 in a closet. It also includes the piece (it also came with a wheel wind motor!). Maggie (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Identify a piece?

(...) That's the piece--thanks for the info! Dave! (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.general)