 General / 18215
18214  |  18216
Subject:
Contest Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 19:55:28 GMT

Some news about my Lego Star Wars design contest:
- ending date will be 10/31/00, so plenty of time for all
- voting will be open from 11/01/00 until 11/30/00
- prizes will go out for christmas :)
- new prize at http://www.slave-one.de (the 7190 minifig  set ;) just click
the link and see...
- new entries in nearly every category !
- forgot to change category "never build before" to "pre official" model, ups
sorry

Please send me a small note if you still discover diffcultys seeing the
pictures. It should be alrigth now.

Happy building - dö