 General / 18197
    RE: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info —Benjamin Whytcross
   Todd, Just curious if you've changed the ruling since you posted the following in loc.au, or is this sort of thing still off-topic in .general ? Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info —John Wood
     Sorry, didn't mean to make anyone upset. I'm just trying to contribute a little info here on lugnet. Soccer does not have it's own newsgroup. It's not town, or I would have posted it there. I mean, no minifigs stand on spring-loaded bases in my town (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Or better yet, maybe it should be taken as an offer to serve as a factor for people all over the world to obtain these sets? ;) best LFB (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)