 General / 18197
  RE: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info

Todd, Just curious if you've changed the ruling since you posted the following in loc.au, or is this sort of thing still off-topic in .general ? Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info

Sorry, didn't mean to make anyone upset. I'm just trying to contribute a little info here on lugnet. Soccer does not have it's own newsgroup. It's not town, or I would have posted it there. I mean, no minifigs stand on spring-loaded bases in my town (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info

(...) Or better yet, maybe it should be taken as an offer to serve as a factor for people all over the world to obtain these sets? ;) best LFB (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)