 General / 18196
18195  |  18197
Subject:
S@H - 4 buses, stand with lights available, 3411 info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 23:30:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Not a huge news flash, just a reminder that US S@H now has ALL of the new
Star Wats sets in stock.

Also, all four of the soccer buses (3404-3407) are in stock as well as the
3402 stand with lights ($11).

Set 3411 is set 3405, America's Team Bus, packaged with an actual soccer
ball.  It will be a retail promo priced at $19.99 and should be available at
the end of June out in the stores.

Info from a great S@H rep, who was just as excited about the MF (and the new
minifigs with it) as many of us are!

-John-