 General / 18187
    Re: New parts in UCS Tie Fighter? —Mitch Hiveley
   Does anyone know if the UCS models are going to appear at retail? The more posts I read about them, the more antsy I become. (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New parts in UCS Tie Fighter? —Mike Timm
   (...) Chances are pretty good I'd think. Mike All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.general)