 General / 18181
Re: A Night at the (Lego) Opera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 13:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mario Ferrari writes:
Last Saturday, May 6 2000, I had the great pleasure to be present at the
premiére of the LEGO Opera, on stage at Teatro Nuovo in Verona, Italy.

<snip>

I'll be glad to provide more details if there's any interest.

Yes, please!  I am very envious of you.  Nothing that cool is done here near
Boston. :P

eric