 General / 18173
    Re: Set #148: Scales in Transition —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) I agree, the changing philosophy was the driving force, and the mix of scales is a consequence of that. It is interesting that the changing philosophy was not carried through consistently (e.g., with redesigned doors that the figs fit through) (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Set #148: Scales in Transition —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I think that the bigeret fault by TLG ever is that the minifigs are selectivly compressed. (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)