 General / 18157
18156  |  18158
Subject:
Germany - World Children's Day promotion (2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:25:49 GMT

Hi all,

what I nice surprise when I found the special LEGO sets for this year's
"World Children's Day promotion (2000)" [d: Kindertag] already in May, and
not as usual in June. It's eight different sets this year, but they are not
really 'new' as we've seen pics of them from various sources before. I was a
bit dissapointed when I saw that there was nothing totally amazing among, as
all sets have already been found in other countries, though not here on
German shelves yet. However, here is the list of what I found:

2477 LEGO Duplo {various basic Duplo bricks}
4801 Knights Kingdom {Defense Archer}
4807 Knights Kingdom {Axe-Cart}
5903 Adventurers {Joe Freeman with Baby-T}
5904 Adventurers {Microcopter}
6618 Race {blue racecar}
6619 Race {red wheeler}
6707 Race {green buggy}

{unofficial names, translated}, no piece number.
All sets come boxed, no polybags. For scans, questions or if you would like
to trade any of these, just contact me: gech1@t-online.de

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de