 General / 18147
Re: NGLTC show at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:47:37 GMT

I was at the store last week.  They didn't have any train sets other than the
current one.  They had quite a bit of track though, also a few accessories
(snow clearing train, track repair truck, etc).  I was hoping they would have
had the train station but no dice.  They might be getting more in, but that is
all they had last Friday.

Matt
In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
They didn't say. I was told that TLC promised to help stock the store with
plenty of LEGO train stuff. But the store probably won't know what they're
getting till it arrives.

jt

Kevin Loch wrote in message ...
In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
with the show, the LEGO Outlet store will carrying a large stock of train
sets. So if you are in the area on Memorial Day weekend please stop by and

Which train sets?

KL