 General / 18146
  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

Did anyone look at the movies that they have on the following page? Watch the one called "Jurrasic Park, Chase by the T-Rex" It's a clip from the movie, with a twist. I laughed so hard, my co-workers probably think I'm a nut. (URL) Lynch (...) (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego and Speilberg?

(...) Jeff 1 - Green boat bow brick and green half-pyramid peak slopes. (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)