 General / 18088
  Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery

(...) This is beautiful! It's going to be very popular in Lego Beach too :-) (...) Very clear. It also seems to be extremely easy to convert this to fit a seated minifig too. I'm thinking that you'd replace the yellow 4x4 plate (cab floor) with 4 (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery

(...) Yes,Will,the conversion is very easy. I tried it.You've only to use 4 2x2 corner plates (as you suggested),and there will be space enough for a minifig. A modification of the black plates in the chassis (frame) is not necessary (and then,the (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)