 General / 18060
Re: Why do so many people say "I will only ship to the us"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 02:28:19 GMT

"Paul Ferguson" <locker99@worldnet.att.net> writes:
And don't even get me started on my current mid-sized
Ohio city,

[please FUT .loc.us.oh.cle]

Wait, isn't Ohio City on the west bank of the Cuyahoga River?  Is that
another Clevelander?  Or by "my...Ohio city", do you mean a generic city
in Ohio?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/