 General / 18015
    Race depiction in early LEGO —Thomas Main
   Last week another debate about race and color representation appeared on these groups. I looked through it for a place to place this message, but got lost in the debate group and so I decided to start a new thread. This post is just meant to shed (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general)